[ltp] Midi for Fedora

Bert Haskins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:29:05 -0600

Here is all of it:
///////////////
alias eth0 xircom_cb
alias usb-controller usb-uhci
alias sound-slot-0 esssolo1
post-install sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -L
 >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
pre-remove sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -S
 >/dev/null 2>&1 || :
I think that this is the same as when it was not working.
I am still fighting the midi installation.
I wish that RH had not taken this ( kmidi) out of the FC1 distro!!!!!
Have you installed Alsa?

.... Bert