[ltp] Suspend, hibernate and the 600E

Marco Gaiarin linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:00:38 +0100

Mandi! Tony Sequeira
  In chel dí si favelave...

>> does the question of how to get sound and modem working ... :) ).
TS> I *did* have a battle with the sound, and was pretty glad to get it
TS> working.  The mwave modem is another future project.

...in my 600E, using debian testing, the modem worked flawlessy.

I've a problem with sound, they worked but the volume are so low, if i
set the volume with Fn+PagUp to the max, beep are very noisy and
speaker make sound that are only udible approaching ear at the
keyboard. ;(

Please, say me how you have solved this!

The sound, and IRDA, are the only one that does not work on my 600E.

--
  ...I CARE. Significa: me ne importa, mi sta a cuore.
  E` il contrario del motto fascista: me ne frego.	(Don Milani)