[ltp] Thinkpad R40 2722: various CPUFREQ troubles

Sebastian Kapfer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:09:48 +0100

--=-k5LZWnxbmiceSG8KJ8ls

Am Do, den 11.12.2003 schrieb d.lj um 15:01:
> you can try disabling CONFIG_X86_UP_APIC (apic on uniprocessors) or
> append=3D"noapic" to your kernel arguments if that helps for the timing
> stuff.

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately, I disabled APIC already to
fix the shutdown problem (system doesn't turn the power off when
shutting down).

> i have apm and enhanced speedstep which works just fine with cpudynd on
> R40 2722 with 2.6.0-test9.

Strange :-|

--=20
Best Regards,  | Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian     | your ~/.signature to help me spread!

--=-k5LZWnxbmiceSG8KJ8ls

--=-k5LZWnxbmiceSG8KJ8ls--