[ltp] Thinkpad R40 2722: various CPUFREQ troubles

Frank Schaeckermann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:37:22 +0100

I have never even tried to use APIC and had the same problem at the
beginning on my T40p. It turned out, that the option
CONFIG_APM_DISPLAY_BLANK had to be set to 'n' for the final switch off
to work automatically.

Frank