[ltp] Cisco Aironet 350 Mini PCI on an R40 running SuSE 9

Mike Evans linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:23:11 -0700

Wow, this is really frustrating me.  I bought an Aironet 350
specifically because Cisco provides Linux drivers for the card.  I've
tried installing them by the provided script, which successfully
compiles the drivers and utilities.  According to the instructions I'm
then supposed to run 'insmod airo' which seems to work fine.

But, when I run the config utility provided by Cisco it reports 'No
Radio Found'  Has anyone successfully got this card running?  Can anyone
help?

Thanks.