[ltp] Thinkpad R40 2722: various CPUFREQ troubles

Sebastian Kapfer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:11:10 +0100

--=-6BymOnESJ+TVAZTyKKoo

SpeedStepping and battery status display works as advertised with
linux-2.6-test(9|11). Just make sure _not_ to compile the Pentium 4
CPUFREQ driver, so that the Centrino driver is used.

The system clock works properly a few seconds drift per day) when run in
ACPI mode with no additional kernel boot parameters.

Still no luck with automatic shutdown under ACPI, but that's a minor
inconvenience.

Thanks for all your help!

--=20
Best Regards,  | Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian     | your ~/.signature to help me spread!

--=-6BymOnESJ+TVAZTyKKoo

--=-6BymOnESJ+TVAZTyKKoo--