[ltp] Kernel 2.6.0 on t40

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:29:03 +0100

--Boundary-02=_wN04/mAza/1DE7q

If've got 2.6.0-test9-mm4 running on a t40 with APM and some patches for th=
e=20
touchpad.
STR via Fn-F4 or lidbutton works flawlessly.

regards
Alex

Am Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2003 16:19 schrieb Steve Krulewitz:
> Hey all --
>
> So now that 2.6.0 is officially released, I think I'm going to give it a
> whirl on my t40.  Anyone have any install stories to share?  I'm using
> debian sid.  Someone on slashdot said to wait for the -mm patch for
> laptops -- is this necessary for the t40?
>
> Also, anyone have any kernel configs to share?
>
> cheers,
> -steve

=2D-=20
Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
	Linux however is `expert friendly'.
Encrypted Mails welcome.
PGP-Key at http://zodiac.dnsalias.org/misc/pgpkey.asc | Key-ID: 0x6D7DD291

--Boundary-02=_wN04/mAza/1DE7q