[ltp] Suspend/resume on R40e

As Wi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:32:40 -0800 (PST)

--0-1996237070-1071858760=:40268

Hi,

Does anybody have experience with suspend/resume on ThinkPad R40e? It seems that APM is not supported by BIOS, but ACPI. I installed Fedora Core 1, but every time I give the option acpi=on in GRUB, it always hangs when it starts up. The other problem is that when I shut down the machine, it halts successfully, but I have to switch off the power button manually.

If there is anyone who wants to share his/her experience regarding this problem on this machine, I would be glad ...

Thanks and wishing you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers, Ari