[ltp] Kernel 2.6.0 on t40

Alexander Gran linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:31:21 +0100

--Boundary-02=_Kzb5/dIb6wQowu3

Am Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003 14:45 schrieb honey@gneek.com:
> More generally, in terms of BIOS, have T40/p owners updated their
> BIOS's to good/bad effect?  Mine's running as shipped with BIOS 1.07
> (1RET36WW) and Embedded Controller version 1.02.  I see there are
> some updates to this: has anyone updated to the latest: good/bad for
> Linux?

I tried to get the newest version, but this IBM-Windows-Strange-damn bios=20
update tool said I'd need the newer EC first, and vice-versa the EC tool=20
needed a newer bios.

Alex

=2D-=20
Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
	Linux however is `expert friendly'.
Encrypted Mails welcome.
PGP-Key at http://zodiac.dnsalias.org/misc/pgpkey.asc | Key-ID: 0x6D7DD291