[ltp] slmdm driver: closing minicom through X menu hangs kernel

Dimitris Kogias linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:02:57 -0800

Followup:  menu option I mentioned below is just the File->Close Window
option from gnome-terminal.  My Linux/unix knowledge is very rusty at
this point, but that probably means that a signal was passed on to
minicom when File->Close Window was called.  Not sure if that helps but...

D.