[ltp] Getting ndiswrapper working.

Eric Gourgoulhon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:17:36 +0100

PEnright@braums.com a écrit :

> I am having the same problem as Raphael (Unresolved symbols in ...). I
> assume I was not compiling something right. Would dns really have anything
> to do with it?

I've also the same message when typing 'depmod -a'.
However this seems harmless since a subsequent
	modprobe ndiswrapper
command succeeds in loading the ndiswrapper
module.
Note that you can suppress the depmod message
'Unresolved symbol...' by typing
	depmod -aq
(quiet mode).

Best wishes,

	Eric.

--
Eric Gourgoulhon
Laboratoire de l'Univers et de ses THeories (LUTH)