[ltp] APM on R40e

Ari Saptawijaya linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:43:13 -0800 (PST)

about the network module (bcm5700):
have you reinstalled the driver bcm5700 after you
upgrade your system into kernel 2.6?
i experienced the same problem when I ran Fedora Core
1 (and upgrade the system from 2.4.22 into 2.6), but
after installing the driver bcm5700, the problem was
solved.

if it is not the case, perhaps you might want to check
your /etc/modules.conf and see whether bcm5700 module
is already there.

ari