[ltp] still struggling with mwave on 600e

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
31 Jan 2003 19:43:36 -0700

iriXx:

Force a fsck on all drives.  I ended up with this problem on my A22p
this morning until I ran a fsck on boot up.  Then, the kppp stopped
failing upon attempting to dial out.  Kppp's failure locked up the
system completely.

James Mckenzie