[ltp] Using Sprint Cell Phone for KPPP

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
02 Feb 2003 17:33:02 -0700

Nate:

I was able to get my Samsung A460 to dial out and connect.  However, it
is not setup for Wireless Web so all data comms are terminated.  Also, I
need the normal number for Earthlink (I think it is #3333, but I may be
wrong.)

BTW, my wife's Kyocera works like a real modem, but do not send ATZ to
it!  Plus the baud rate is 19.2K.  I cannot wait to get a PCS Vision
phone, but that is at least one year away.

I will send the site web master my pppd and chat scripts for the phone.

Thanks All.

James Mckenzie