[ltp] Re: Can't mount CF card in PC Slot - need device name?

H Hound linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:25:13 +0000

Yes, I'm using a (Adaptetek?) CF adapter.  Cost roughly $20 at the local
electronics store.  I usually just leave it in the PC slot so it doesn't
take any extra space when I travel.  I tend to use the CF cards for backing
up when I'm away from home, and for doing quick transfers between my camera
and my ThinkPad, or from the ThinkPad to either my Mac or PDA.  They're
great- only downside is they're so small I tend to misplace them...