[ltp] Re: Can't mount CF card in PC Slot - need device name?

H Hound linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:06:17 +0000

dmesg does not show any CF device - just the devices I mentioned previously.
  But cardctl does report the CF card info correctly if and only if the card
is inserted.  So I surmise that at least part of the software is working,
and I have no hardware problems.  What else might I check?