[ltp] Thinkpad 600 and Internet connection?

Angel de Vicente linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:36:49 -0000

Hello,

I´ve tried it a number of times, but there is no way... I got the Mwave
drivers, I run mwaved and then mwavem and everything seems to be fine, but
then I get a network device configuration (under RedHat8.0) but it complains
that it cannot activate the device, or the connexion becomes active but
nothing happens.... :-(

I think I'm missing a lot of information. Is there out there some
information for real newbies on how to set up the internal modem in a
thinkpad 600 AND then create a connection to the Internet?

Thanks,
Angel de Vicente

PhD Research Student
Edinburgh University