[ltp] Ethernet, RAM & Battery(ies)

Charles E Taylor IV linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:35:35 -0500

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:31:33 -0800
Jeff Pummill <JPummill@supind.com> wrote:

> Also saw a very neat mini-mouse at Besy Buy this weekend that had a
> transmitter that fit into the USB slot and communicated with the mouse.
> $49.00 I think, but very nice provided that it woud work with Linux.

I've successfully used the Targus "optical scroller mini mouse" (PAUM003)
with my Thinkpad.  Under Red Hat 8, it required no configuration at all
(even for the wheel) and doesn't require me to disable or change the
trackpoint configuration in any way.  Just plug it in and it works.

It's not the cordless model, but do they work any differently?

*  Charles Taylor <tomalek@mindspring.com>
*  Chemistry teacher, Linux enthusiast!
*  College Chemistry website: http://home.mindspring.com/~charletiv/