[ltp] Ethernet, RAM & Battery(ies)

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:19:57 -0600 (CST)

If I were you I'd go with this for the network card:
http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=RBE-100-BULK
Xircom RealPort 10/100 card.  I have one for my 600e and it's been great.
Only $18, and no dongle to break off.  Only downside is that it will take
up both PC Card bays, but for me they're only used for either wired or
wireless networking.  I've run my RealPort in RedHat 7.2, 7.3, and 8.0
with no trouble at all.

RAM I would recommend the old faithful, Crucial (www.crucial.com).  I've
bought from both these places (Computer Geeks and Crucial) many times and
have never had a problems with them.  Congratulations on getting mwave
working - I never had the patience for it since I don't use the 600e away
from a LAN very much.

Hope this helps
Adam Fast