[ltp] Comprehensive Linux Book to show me the ropes

Anthony Gee linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 02:03:46 -0800

I am dabbling in Linux with my new Thinkpad... and was wondering if there
are any recommendations on a book that will teach me all the ins and outs
of Linux. I know there is a lot of information online, but a hardcopy of
something that could basically teach me all I need to know would be good to
follow so I can have a reference to follow...  So far all I've done was
install Red Hat 8.. one of the first things I would like to learn is how to
install the driver for my integrated wireless (Intersil Prism 2.5) on my
T30.  Any suggestions out there?