[ltp] www.pc.ibm.com website down??? -Reply

Pam Huntley linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:19:09 -0500

>I can get as far as http://www.ibm.com/support/us/

>but when I select the ThinkPad link, it tries to resolve the page, then
tells
>me that it is unavailable.

What's your machine type & model (a seven-digit number)?  I'll send you the
exact URL for your machine.  I assume you're looking for the Online
Publications information?

Where are you connecting from?  I did check on an outside machine, and I'm
not having the same network difficulties you are having - could it be
perhaps your connection is bogged down, or some configuration difficulties?
If I can get confirmation that the IBM site is having problems, I'll start
bugging people about it, but I don't want to do that if there is not
actually something wrong with IBM's site.

Pam