[ltp] how to mount dvd?

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:00:59 -0700

Mr. Matsumoto:

There are major problems when you try to mount a DVD- disk in a DVD+
drive.  I think the HP drive is DVD- so it looks like the DVD drive in
the T30 is a DVD+.  I don't know if the opposite problem exists.

BTW, according to a very knowledgeable friend of mine, the same problem
existed when multispeed CDs were first introduced.

James Mckenzie