[ltp] Installing linux, fear of lm_sensors

Andrey Yurovsky linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
02 Jan 2003 20:23:01 -0800

I did a regular install oh RedHat 8.0 on my 600E and I did not have
problems.  However now I'm curious about this lm_sensors thing, can
someone explain the problem and 'what not to do'?

	-Andrey