[ltp] Usernet, Kppp and Internet Connections

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:54:29 -0500

Could be a problem with your routing table getting confused? After you switch
do a

netstat -rn

to check what is in your routing table, particularly making sure there are no
bogus default routes (or any routes mentioning the now non-existant
interface).

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain