[ltp] does not wake up after sleep

Katsumi Matsumoto linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 09:42:12 -0500 (EST)

It seems indeed that my T30 screen fails to unblank.  I am not quite sure
what is entailed in your suggested solution though.  Do I need to disable
apmd and install a suspend software (i.e., download something like swsusp
and recompile the kernel)?  Right now, I've installed RH8 with kernel
version 2.4.18.

Thanks for your help,
-Katsumi