[ltp] PS/2 mouse and trackpoint

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:49:14 +0000

I recall, on an older thinkpad (760) that

a)the external mouse had to be plugged in before power on if it was to
be detected (whereas my A22p will do hotplug)

b)there is a bios setting for
	- always use internal
	- try to use both
	- auto disable (ie, disable internal if external is there)

Hope that helps

Richard