[ltp] Thinkpad 380Z sound works in Mandrake 9.0

Todd Jackson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
18 Jan 2003 19:02:47 -0500

Thanks Brian!

I've spent weeks fighting with various distros (namely RedHat 7.3,8.0,
Mandrake 7.2 - all CDs I have lying around), and it detected my USB
ethernet adapter too.  I was beginning to wonder if it was possible to
get sound on my 380Z at all.

Todd Jackson