[ltp] Help for a newbie

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:15:39 +0000

Don't do anything!!!

Just don't reboot from Windows to Linux if you need sound. Shut down first.

Windows programs the sound chip registers, a simple reboot will not clear them
a total shutdown will.

You just have to live with the limitations. Don't modify your system now that
sound is working. This is the best advise I can give you.

Brian