[ltp] GPRS

Gerard van Winssen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:06:00 +0100

Op zaterdag 25 januari 2003 15:03, schreef James Mckenzie:
> Gerad:
>
> Looks like you need to create a script that starts the ppp daemon when
> you receive the CONNECT phrase. The "garbage" after the CONNECT word is
> the ppp start command from the distant machine.
>
> Script contruction can be done through the KPPP interface using the edit
> function for the connection name.

Works now!
You don't believe this;
I swapped serial ports, and in kppp I can dial in as root., not as user...:-/
Then I made A new account for myself, and it worked in my new account!!
But not in my old account! :-((

It took A minute to write this down, but A whole weekend to achieve it on my
computer!

--
Gerard van Winssen

Toe aan een nieuwe monitor?