[ltp] USB memory pen

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:37:35 -0500

Actually Mandrake 9.0 has a nice working supermount, so it really does show up
automatically, though obviously its all to easy for things to get broken...

You're correct that if you want to get at the contents of the camera you have
to navigate to /mnt/camera/dcim/100msdcf, but its easy enough to have a
symlink for that ;o).