[ltp] Newbie --- Thinkpad 600, Redhat 8.0, Sound?

A. Rick Anderson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 06:28:08 -0500

sndconfig is one of the "hidden" packages that are not installed by
default.  Insert the 1st distribution CD, then go to Packages on one of the
System menus.  If you look under the media packages, you'll spot
sndconfig.  Click on it and it will be added.

Note: these are the general steps, i.e. the algorithm, rather then a
precise set of mouse clicks, i.e. a recipe.