[ltp] Newbie --- Thinkpad 600, Redhat 8.0, Sound?

iriXx linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 02:28:33 +0000

i've always found IBM's mwavem, written for the thinkpad 600, worked
fine... that is up until i installed mandrake 9.0 :-/....
its available on the ibm.com support section... it does support devfs
tho so you should be ok on rh 8...

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info@copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email