[ltp] ThinkPad 600E-RedHat 7.3 or 8.0???

A. Rick Anderson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:55:14 -0500

I have a 600, with about the same RAM and a smaller drive that I upgraded
from rh 7.3 to rh 8.0.  I was having MWave problems with 7.3.  rh 8.0 seems
to have fixed them.  Anyway, I'm not getting any complaints about MWave
from dmesg.

I wouldn't call the response snappy, by any stretch of the imagination.  I
usually ssh in from a desktop and basically treat the tp 600 as headless.