[ltp] Hardrive for a 760XL

Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:50:37 +0200

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 10:41:00 -0300, Adam Southerland wrote:
> Anyone know of a store (on-line) where I can buy a 4Gb HD for my IBM
> Thinkpad 760XL?
>
> (4gb is the largest I have seen  for this model) - this 2Gb would be ok for
> Win98, but I like Linux =)

eBay should have tons of it. All 2,5" drives should fit. All you need
is an adaptor for the HD connector of you ThinkPad, but since your 760
already has an built in HD, you also have a connector. Just use it for
the new hard disk. If you want a disk with an own connector, look for
hard disks for a 755, 760 or 765.

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG