[ltp] VPN to MS via Linux

Adam Southerland linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:52:19 -0300

My job has a VPN setup and I have accessed it from Windows XP/2000 Pro...
Now I am using my Laptop more and more and would rather use it for
everything. I am doing what I can to find and install applications near
equal with my windows counterpart.

Personally I love being able to shutdown part of my PC without hanging other
applications. Can't stand the New bug, not being able to rename/delete files
and folders constantly... So I have been attempting to run Linux
completely...   If I can get everything I do to either have a counterpart or
get Wine to run it then my friends would go to Linux as well =) hehe -- Got
off subject there... (Whole point was to say the I am knowledgeable in
Windows and everyone I know has Windows setups so Getting Windows to play
nice with Linux is my end goal...)

I'll be studing MS's VPN specs to see what it uses and then look for the
Linux Equivalent... It should exist... I hope... (If you know you could save
me a little time =) hehe

Note: I haven't read the How-to yet, it might tell me. (Installing Perl to
get Webmail working on my box)

Thanks!!! =)

Adam