[ltp] linux web publishing tool ??

Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:21:42 +0100

I can recommend Mozilla Composer, although I tend to like kwrite
(simple, but with syntax highlighting). I agree about building "by hand"
- htmlhelp.com is a very useful reference.

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.