[ltp] Temperature problems T40

Valient Gough linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
09 Jul 2003 11:57:49 -0700

--=-Wm3gyFcCpS2xOnU6Po8l

Alex,

You should report it anyway, especially because you have reproduced the
problem under Windows, which makes it even more clear that this is a
hardware problem.  You might want to mention that this happens to other
T40p owners, so that they don't assume it is a one-off problem with your
system.

regards,
Valient

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 01:16, Alexander Gran wrote:

--=-Wm3gyFcCpS2xOnU6Po8l

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>
Alex,<BR>
<BR>
You should report it anyway, especially because you have reproduced the problem under Windows, which makes it even more clear that this is a hardware problem.&nbsp; You might want to mention that this happens to other T40p owners, so that they don't assume it is a one-off problem with your system.<BR>
<BR>
regards,<BR>
Valient<BR>
<BR>