[ltp] G40 Series Internal Ethernet Adapter

Pam Huntley linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:28:37 -0400

>I built the driver using the tarball.  Is there anything else that I
>should have done?

I don't think so...  did you get any messages when you were building it?  I
take it the message you posted was all that dmesg or /var/log/messages had
to say?  Red Hat doesn't ship the bcm5700 driver, so you don't have to
worry about getting the right version...  The only think that's different
when I was looking at it was the kernel version...  I think I'll have to
take another look at it when I get the hardware back on Monday...

Pam