[ltp] The dead 600, redux

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:50:53 -0400

Dang, well if anyone is interested I STILL have a milk crate full of 770
series parts, including in theory roughly 3 complete dissassembled machines,
including CRT etc. They are various vintages and there is various RAM etc.
I'm sure to the right person it has reasonable value. My brother tells me all
these parts came from working machines and in theory are good. I really have
no way to test any of it, which means I am hard pressed to ask much for it
(not being of the 'rip people off on E-BAY mentality')...