[ltp] In search of the perfect laptop combination

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:52:47 -0400

Or USB 2.0. FW is nice, but you usually have to have a card to do it. USB 2.0
is built-in, and as a bonus your drive will fall back to USB 1.x speeds on
older systems. Otherwise the 2 buses are pretty much interchangeable.

--
Giant Electronic Brain
Internet/E-Commerce Consulting Services