[ltp] thinkpad R40 - AZERTY - <> = problem

Jérôme linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:30:06 +0200

Hello there,
I just bought a french R40 thinkpad laptop with an AZERTY keyboard
(2681-CDG).
I have one problem with the keyboard: even with the azerty keymaps
loaded (i tried all debian proposes), the <> key doesn't work acting
like *µ in X and doing strange thing in the console (alt 1 is written
when I press it).
I know some ppl had this pb with other thinkpad using swedish or other
non-qwerty kb.
If someone could tell me how to get this kb working EVEN IN CONSOLE,
it'd be great.
Thanks,
Jerome
--