[ltp] Linux (Red Hat 9.0) on T40p (2373-G1G to be exact)

Andrew Biggadike linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
21 Jul 2003 23:31:37 -0400

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 18:18, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> Afaik, it has to be a primary partition. Maybe that's the problem.

Thanks.  That worked for getting the utility to recognize and format the
partition, but I'm having mild success with the actual hibernation.

When I'm not in X, the system successfully returns from the hibernation
some of the time.  When I am in X, it returns to show the graphics yet
the keyboard and mouse are non-responsice.  I can ssh in to the machine
yet killing the X processes does no good.

Are others having success with this?  This is the first time I've messed
with hibernation issues so I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting
..

Andrew