[ltp] kernel 2.6.0-test1

Fekete Gabor linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:09:51 +0200 (DFT)

> hi
> so, once i got the cs4236+ driver working properly
> with 2.6.0. but since then it doesn't work correctly.
> aplay plays the songs in slowmotion (maybe, cannot
> figure out).
>
> i load the module with this :
>
> modprobe snd-cs4236 port=0x530 irq=5 dma1=0 dma2=1 cport=0x538 sb_port=-1
> mpu_port=0x330 mpu_irq=9 isapnp=0

ok. reconfigured the computer with ps2 and after that it works.
maybe the problem was that it segfaulted once when i was rmmod'ing
modules.
so the modprobe line above is ok (for me).

by the way. it seems working fine, but i encountered some
hickups while playing mp3's and switching desktops quickly in
windowmaker (desktop 1 running xmms, dekstop 2 running mozilla).
but strangely if i do the switching long enough, after a while
 it stops doing the hickup even if i don't stop switching.
interesting....