[ltp] 770X TFT

Harry Mangalam linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:10:34 -0700

The 14.1" 1024x768 screen can be fitted to a 770X 1280x1024 lappie (the base is
identical), but will not close completely (it's too short vertically).  Fine if
you only need a screen and don't plan on transporting it much.  You can cut off
the locking clips to allow it to close further (it will close enough to trigger
the sleep switch) and then tape it or velcro it shut for transport, but
obviously the right screen is a better fit.

Harry (burned by exactly this problem)

--
Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847 (v&f) - hjm@tacgi.com