[ltp] G series vs A series ???

Peter Johanson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:43:20 -0400

--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 09:21:46AM -0800, Andy Firman wrote:
> Thanks,
> Andy
>=20
> ps. Is there any way to avoid the MS tax?

i was on the phone about a dozen times with someone (i finally got one
woman assigned to deal with me) trying to get back the MS tax on my T30
i bought last fall. She was steadfast in not being able to refund me,
but she did finally send me a free 512RAM stick to make up for it... i found
the key to be pulling out the "I will never again buy any IBM products,
even though i love your hardware" line. Things went alot better after
she realised i was serious.

-pete

--=20
Peter Johanson
<latexer@gentoo.org>

Key ID =3D 0x6EFA3917
Key fingerprint =3D A90A 2518 57B1 9D20 9B71  A2FF 8649 439B 6EFA 3917

--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ

--ZmUaFz6apKcXQszQ--