[ltp] T30 and 2.6 kernel

Jérôme linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:49:48 +0200

Could you tel me what modules are needed finally? And what device should
be used in XF86config to have the mouse working?
Moreover, do you have the ACPI working properly? I mean, does the
/proc/thermal_zone/ directory contains something (0/status)?
Thanks,
Jérôme

--
* Jérôme Andrieux * j-andrieux@laposte.net *
Wednesday	07/30/03

Ducharme's Axiom:
	If you view your problem closely enough you will recognize
	yourself as part of the problem.