[ltp] orinoco suport for the intel wireless PRO 2100 in the T40

steve@rhythm.cx linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:56:20 -0400

> There was a post back in June from someone stating that the orinoco drivers
> should work with the 2373 version of the T40.  This has the Intel Wireless
> PRO 2100 chipset in it.  I've found references that the Intel 2011 chipset
> is supported but nothing confirming that it does with the 2100.  Any help
> appreciated.

I noticed this too and researched it a bit. I believe the 2100 is the one
that is usually found with Centrino, and it is completely unsupported as far
as I can find. There's more info on it here:
http://tuxmobil.org/centrino.html