[ltp] External Video on T30 (Synaptics ultranav revisited)

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 19:24:20 +1000

Back when I first got the T30, I think it was Ben Pffaf (or was it
LinuxCare's website) that pointed me to a patch for the synaptics
touchpad that would enable the middle button. This didnt require gpm...

I had the thing working with XFree86-4.2...but upgrading to 4.3 means I
have to recompile the synaptics_drv module...

The patch from linuxcare's website seems outdated....

Thanks,
DS

--
D. Sen,