[ltp] External Video on T30 (Synaptics ultranav revisited)

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:00:49 +1000

Well, I've given up on XFree 4.3. Suspend + Resume problems & not being
able to use the middle button with the ultranav meant that I wasnt
gaining much (and losing a lot) compared to 4.2

Maybe in a few months time....when these issues get resolved....

--
D. Sen,
http://www.auditorymodels.org/~dsen