[ltp] External Video and Xinerama

Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:18:31 +0200

Hi folks,

has anyone got Xinerama working with 2 different resolutions for
internal LCD and external Video? I tried it with a plug and play CRT
that reported 1280x1024 as the maximum resolution which caused the X
server to use 1280x1024 for both the LCD and the CRT instead of
1400x1050 for the LCD. I'm using an A30 with a Radeon M6 LY.

I was also looking for some kind of configuration reference for
Xinerama but only found a very short Xinerama HOWTO. Does anyone have a
pointer where I can find more detailed documentation?

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG